Friday, February 6, 2009

Current mood : Emotionally down.
( I seriously can't control my emotions these days. )

Hihoe. Surprisingly I can still blog even at this state.
Owell, today didn't actually turned out perfectly well.
Was happy at some moments and it became worse at the end of the day.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. -.-! Everything's becoming a burden to me.
I meant EVERYTHING. Seriously, I can't take it anymore.

I'm being so discouraged in every way.
I'm very disappointed in many issues. They've been intruding my life.
Hitting me when I'm already down. Then again, they're making my life miserable.
Can't these idiotic situations just go away? Sigh.

Lets look on the bright side......
Is there even a bright side ? -.-! No. There isn't.
I guess I have to be something I really am.

Something is getting overly suspicious. Shall check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment