Friday, February 20, 2009

No band for me till next Fridayyy, yayyyyy
Hahahaha, it just feels sooo weird. /:

Hmmm, anyway there'd be common tests coming up for the week.
Guess I'm lacking behind. I should start some last minute revision.
Hahahaha, I actually planned my schedule for tomorrow.
Somehow and somewhat I'm proud of myself. Yeah, I just feel so.
Nothing odd about that though, haha. ;p
I'm giving a second thought about 'studying' with Bryan tomorrow.
I got a great, big, feeling that it'd turn out to be something else. o:

I've been feeling a lil stupid these days.
Doing things without knowing it, not giving it a second thought.
Perhaps I'm really turning stupid.
Then again, I became so negatively charged.
I feel as though I'm not interested in anything anymore.
I'm just being forced to do things I don't want to.
It's been pressurizing these days.
I feel as though I'm alone in my own world.
They're just fakes. They don't mean what they say.
When you need them most, they flee and hide. Leaving you behind.

It makes sense that there's absolutely no one you can depend on in this world.
Just yourself. Everything seems like a competition to others.
Hooray for those who emerges as winners.
But to the loosers, better luck next time, too bad.

My thoughts. It gives a hint.

Life suxs. i would hope yours is better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment