Friday, August 28, 2009

Ahh, damn. Tomorrow is a Saturday. (-.-)-'-
Band practice tomorrow's, almost whole day leh. (!!!) LUCKY ONLY ALMOST LEH.

I don't wanna see her ____ing face... It's dog face. Wait, no... pig face. ( haha, inside joke. ) My blood's cloooooooose enough to evaporation just thinking about her. The sight of her... FACE, spoils my whoooole beeeautiful daaay. WAAAALAAAOOOOO EEHHH!!! ~!@#$%">~!@#$%*()_+ ( Inserts aey whole essay of profanities, with my two lil but mighteeey middle fingers up with the support of my two middle toes. ) I wanna tell her off straight in her face but later she cry, then she complain by barking lika dog, then people symphatize her, then she gets her *$!#ing way. Yalayala, you're sucha biiig fark and you can action already. I hate her, she also hates me. She diao me, I diao her back. She glare at me, I smirk back at her. She not happy with me and smiles at me which give a hint that she's faking it so I do the same. Tit for tat. WE'RE BOTH EQUAL YOU B*TCH! YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN ME. I'M IMMATURED FOR HATING YOU, AND SO ARE YOU! I think of you eeeevery sssingle daaay and keep you right in my mind, ............. oh? why? BECAUSE I'M SERIOUSLY HATING YOU. Not like you're important to me at all. You really get on my nerves. Go bang wall die ! DIEDIEEEDIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!@# And puuuhh-lease, I, am, NOT, your, dog, so, STOPEFFINGTREATING ME LIKE ONE, AND, DO YOUR THINGS YOURSELF, DOG.

Yeah, I agree with them, the band's gonna fall, fall, fall.... Have you ever thought deeply why there're people that hesitate to come for band? And how they're feeling? I admit, I USED to really love coming for band practices. But things are different now, as different as the PYMB I knew in 2008. Just look at the 'band table' ..

No comments:

Post a Comment