Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another day again. It's like the same thing everyday that I can barely stand it anymore.
One day I'm just gonna explode. It's a matter of time on when it'll happen. (-.-)

Wake up, go school, go out, go home, sleep, ... It's _ing booorinnnng!! And worse still, I see same people everyday! I go to the same school everyday! I live in the same house everyday! I sleep in the same room everyday! I do the same thing everyday! I fear the same thing everyday! I bully people everyday! I fake a smile everyday. I see myself everyday! .... I know I may sound ridiculous but it's totally truetruetrueee! Don't you get sick of life?! I mean, I'M SO SICK OF IT ALREADY!!! ): Boooo~ Life sucks. There's no way out. Unless someone's kind enough to kill me this instant, I'd be grateful, not. I can easily list down 101 things that I wanna do before my time's up. I still have dreams that I believe I can convert to reality. I still haven't experienced enough of life, with the exception of school days, of coz larh. -_-. I don't have any interest in studying, cos I'm not academically smart. Z. DAMN USELESS LUH. Studystudy and still nothing goes in. My grades are so roller-coaster-like luh. If fail hor, fail until like kanasai. Pass leh? Marks daaaamn chio.

I have always found this unreasonably irritating. :
When I don't study, I get good grades but when I do, it's like world's end.

So.. Don't study? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment