Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I guess I was wrong all along.

" Pure & Innocent. "

Mmmm.. Life's lil' ironies. Gawdddd, now that I think back, it never fails to surprise me over again. I think we were loosing our minds. Did we... Uhm, I mean did we just do what we did?!! O.O I'd really like to see how dumb we were back then and laugh at ourselves again. Never thought we'd land into such troubles. Troubles that are slightely more serious to deal with, together with you people. Owell... HYPER-M ! HERE WE COMEEEE ! X: ( You probably won't know what I mean. ) Uwahahahahahahahahahaharrr~ I think I'm desperate. )': Boohoo~

Is this the right way to spend the last day of examinations? By showing you don't care about things happening around you and being such an arsehole? Huahar, maybe. (: Well, goodbye to common tests, see you again on the EOYs, don't come back soon~ (: I swear I made a hell lot of mistakes in my papers. I don't know why Jericho (WTF!!!@) was stuck in my head during the math examination. Of all things, JERICHO?!@# Ps, I dare admit. It was totally distracting me luhhhh, I don't know what's wrong with my mind. ): ... but..

Something I have to say :
I'm notta band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I am not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I am not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a bad geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek. I'm not a band geek.

I hope this proves I'M NOT A BAND GEEK.

________

I no longer feel complaisant anymore, though I know I can't coerce anyone to feel the same. Nothing is enough to infiltrate your mind this crux of the problem, it's impossible and impossible.

Yes, I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment