Monday, August 10, 2009

Way to go

Awwwww, finally back home. (8

So people, how did you spend your National day? :D
Did you recite the pledge? Did you sing the national anthem?
Did you go all red and white? Huhuhuhuhuh? :DD

Yes? No?
Whatever it is, I only missed out the part about wearing red and white. Huaha.

Hmm..? Happy birthday to aunt elsie. Almost a day spent with her. Oh well... Heh, didn't actually did what I wanna do.. /: I remember telling Bryan via sms that I wouldn't be coming outta home until my piano exam is over. And if course, to do some last minute touch ups on my scales, pieces, etcetc.. Argh, that reminds me, T_T tomorrow at 4, it's already the day.. Owell, goodluck to me then. /: Guess I'll be shivering and having nervous breakdowns at the top floor of heartland mall, where the exam venue is held tomorrow.. Sigh. Back to topic, I didn't do as I planned to. Couldn't stand it being at home and there I go... ZOOOOOOOM !! BYEBYE HOME! and off I went with my relatives. ^-^v Hehehehehee..

Car sick. Still wondering where we should go back then. Passed by Seletar Spring(?) where Colette lives... I used to go there often. Sigh, it's history, long gone. Now that I think of it, it must've been my fault back then where our friendship ended forever. Guess it's too late now. How childish of me. Well, life still goes on and my uncle suddenly cut into another lane. Very smart of him though. /: There was this superdupa loooooooooooooong line of cars as we continued going up north and we found out that that was just because of a 25% discount of petrol due to it being national day, how dumb. There must still be some people stupidly waiting behind at the very end of the queue. ( They should really cut the lane too if they're not queuing for the discounted petrol ) * Grins * Evil me, heheheh.

Day went on, we visited the Science Centre. How awkward, more like random, Science Centre on National day? Heh, well, all I did was snap some photos here and there till the science centre closed and so it did. The things there weren't much of a big deal, except that they're mostly illusions and.. more illusions and more of illusions.. Blah~

Sushi-ed. Aww, gimme a break. I'm so sick of Japanese food already. *-*

Okay, like what people say, eat already then what ? SLEEP. OF COURSE! :D
UWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! No luh, for me, different case, must sing first. ^^!! At exactly 8.22 pm, you can locate me being in the car, heh. Well, the anthem and pledge were being played on the radio, SINGALONG SESSION AGAIN. I think I already know how PYSS students felt already on the singalong session, HYPER!!! that is !!!!!!!! Hahahahahahha~ Got down at cousin's place and watched Singapore idol by Bryan's recommendation. More of a comedy actually, HAHAHAHA ! I couldn't stop laughing !!! ;D But soon, my energy was all used up thanks to the time from 8.22.. (: Zzzz ~

THE NEXT DAY ! :D

My fingers were already running on the piano. Morning finger exercise ? :D
Hmm.. Still wasn't home at that period of time. Already missing home. Yadadadadada, the sky turned dark and celebrated aunt's bday. Oh, don't know why I found this funny= My grandmother, with a snobblish expression, crossed a road. -_- Well, not only that, she crossed it freaking slowly and a bus stopped for her, 3 cars stopped for her, a truck stopped for her.. I can't continue anymore cos I was already laughing.. SHE BLOODY DAMN DARE CROSSED THE ROAD LIKE IT WAS NO ONE'S BUSSINESS! What a joke, and then she got a scolding from my relatives. Awww, they shouldn't care so much~ (': HAHAHHA.

Okay. (: Story's ended. I realized that I keep blogging about my daily events these days. O.O Well, I wonder who even bothers reading about my life. Hahahaha, so dull and boring. ;p

School's starting tomorrow ? Am I turning up or not ?
Indecisive? Mmm.. It's because it's a choice between this or that that I can't make.
Hmmmmmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment