Sunday, August 30, 2009

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhu~ My violin finally produced a sound ! :D
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAYYYY! :D :D
I'M SOOOO HAPEEEEEE!!! :D I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY A VIOLIN!!!! :D WHEEHEEWHOOHOO!!

I remember a few days ago, I was looking at the untouched violin and let out a sigh. Well, I had no idea how the hell in the world string instruments worked... that's why, I needed help, but I didn't have anyone in mind....... I was desperate to play the violin. TuT ... X: On a much cheerful note, I learnt that my classmate, Andy, plays a violin! And a also viola! (: He gave me intros of string instruments, yadadadada, so i knew briefly how it works.. And dumped me a book. O,O" The book's useless, really, but I found out from it that all I had to do is tune the violin, tighten the hairs on the bow, and rosin the bow-hair a lil, that's all. But I still didn't know WHAT NOTE THE EACH STRING WAS, WHAT NOTE THE POSITIONS OF YOUR FINGERS WERE - That's why i said the book was useless. Fiddled here and there, for hours, COS I'M A DESPO FOR LEARNING A VIOLIN, and YAY ! :D I learnt one song, TWINKLETWINKILELITTTTTTLESTAAAAR! \(^0^)/ .. Ack.... Shutup ! Ey! I know it's a lame song lurh, but .... still.. :D :D

A month back, I asked my parents to allow me to go for violin courses. They were fine with it - Reason being, not that they encouraged me to learn musical instruments but, I requested buying a violin a long time ago and they wasted their money for a new violin when I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT, SO OF COURSE, THEY WANTED THE VIOLIN TO BE OF USE AND NOT FOR DISPLAY (in fact i dumped it aside. X:) ... SO OF COURSE THEY ALLOWED ME TO DO SO. Hmph. But then again, my auntie come and kpkb, so kaypo luh. Say simi see grades first. ):< KNNCCB! IRRITATING LUH! WALAO. So i put in a little more effort in my work loh, now my grades are improving, JUST BECAUSE OF A VIOLIN. Not that I like to study. Huaha...

My neck pain. -.-
Tag replies! :D

30 Aug 09, 19:50 sayidah!: PIGFACE!
You.
30 Aug 09, 09:19 Bryannnnn.: Aron, stfu. and, lum, the hard tissue worked eh? ;D
Shut up.
29 Aug 09, 21:23 Aron: i thought youu in abc??
Yep, ABC! (Anti-Bryan-Club)
25 Aug 09, 21:12 Bryannnnn.: eh, i didn't manage to read it, nevermind, i'll start asking around!
Z
25 Aug 09, 19:49 Erwin: o_o u were on ur way to the drinks stall?? can sun bian buy mahh ~_~
Oh?


Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment