Saturday, August 29, 2009

OHMYGAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
THIS IS SOOO INCREDIBLEEE! SHE WAS THE FIRST PERSON I SAW TODAY! IMEAN, I SAW HER TODAY! THE VERY FIRST PERSON I KNEW!!! I TOOK ONE STEP FORWARD, TURNED TO MY RIGHT AND.... THERE SHE WAS !!!!!!!! AND I REMEMBER POSTING ABOUT HER IN MY PREVIOUS POST, COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. ( * shudders. yes, there's sacarsm existing in this post. ^^!!! -'-'-'-'-'-'- !!!!!!1 -'-!!!!@#!)

Laaaa~ Early in the morning, I was already panicking for some reasons. ARNDANDDD LUCKILY, Stella saved my life and my face. O.Ob HEEHEEHEEEE. ^~^!!! ...Oh? den majors ask we all fall in lorh, den we obey them loh, den like that lorrrrh, like that slackslack loh, cos I din march whaaaat. why? cos need do library dept thingy but cannot go up, no key whaaat, so need wait for mdm nava loh, by the time she come, i sian-ed liao, den i wanna march but my skin come out again, so i ask welfare for plaster loh, but they donhave, so sad loh but i never cry loh. den vivian point at 3rd floor, so common sense that the first aid kit is upstairs also, need key also. so i patient loh, boh bian what. this cannot do, that cannot do, SIAN. finally mdm nava came, happy loh. (': after so long. so go up loh, arrange the scores loh, and i found out that they're soooooooo many scores leh! DAMNNNNN NICE SIAAAH, LIKE HEAVEN. X: oh? but then my skin sensitive, den got rashes loh, so never do liao loh, i write write thing only. ): ....... to be continued, my sister want me go out. -.- CHEE....... bYE.


Edited:
Hihi! (:
Byebye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment