Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mixed.

I'm wondering even more than before,
WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING TO THE WORLD ?

Hmm? Time passes ? People change ? o.o
Guess I'll just have to accept change then. What's more, this is life.

Wednesday. Slackest day of the week as a school day.
Well, Teacher was absent for CME, PE too and even Science. Hmph.
And I was looking forward to badminton.. Speaking of which, I'M LOVING BADMINTON!
Becauseeeee, it's.a.sport.which.i.just.learnt. X:
I never knew the right way of holding a badminton racket, I never knew how to serve the feather-like thingy. BUT NOWWWWWW ! :D :D :D ^~^v
But there wasn't any PE lessons today. Awwwww~ I don't know whether to cry or laugh.
Spent that whole period laughing, laughing, talking.. And locking the guys up in the field.
( They got out without much effort. Tsk. They're violent people. )
Most importatly, I managed to clear my mind. (:

The craziness ended and TADA! RIGHT IN OUR FACE WAS A SCIENCE TEST PAPER.
Just some scribbling here and there and a lil' bit of brainstorming and time's up ! (':
Handed in the test papers and classes ended. Like I said, CLASSES ended. Only classes.

Well, obviously my day didn't end so quickly.
Did the usual slacking at canteen. Adrian was a b*tch. And he still is right now.
He got what he deserved very much, from me.
Sadly, he didn't have the courtesy to say thankyou though.
( He didn't have to anyway! ) UWAHAHAHHA ! >:D

Oh. There was band, some national day rehersal. (-.-)
Yadadadadadada. It felt as though it was never gonna end somehow.
I could've slept on the spot. Yawnzxszxszxs~ Annnnnnnnnnd band ended.
Cried tears of joy... (': Cos I was too happeee. ( Yeah, right, didn't even cry in the first place. )
Felt so relieved, that's it. But Friday..... Ohhh... ^~^ ... I.. Can't... Waaaait... * Shudders *
I can feel my heartbeat rate speeding up .. -.- aku takut. D:

I'm the world's biggest liar and hypocrite.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment