Friday, August 7, 2009

Today's awesomely fastttt.

I'm in the mood to list everything down. (: Bear with me, bear with my looong post. :D

First thing in the morning - I saw sayidah's message on my phone. A moment back then, I was stupid enough to ask myself why the time was already 6 am. ( that's because I woke up late, obviously. ) Rushrushrush and I broke my record ! 15 minutes to prepare ! (: But my hair was still wet when I tied it up. X: I realised Sayidah was also late. Easy solved - Got dad to fetch us. Hahahaha, the night before, Sayidah and I planned to meet each other before we got to school. But.. I guess the aircon was too comfortable ? that I slept too long ? X:

Well, dad drove us to school and we both (ass and sucker) forgot to bring our thermometors. Great day isn't it? Had to buy new thermometors and were told that we had to wait. Dang. I really wonder what's the big deal of having to take out the new thermometors to sell to your students.. Time delayed.. Time delayed even more.. More wastage of my time.. And FINALLLLLLLY ! .. Oh, no, not the new thermometors, but we finally decided to change into our uniforms first. Huaha. Yes, the thermometors eventually came by human transport, uhm.. from Mdm Nava's hands I mean. Took temperature and.. I'm soooo cold, even though the uniform was stuffing me to death, if you know what I mean. It must've been the thermometors fault which costs $ 2.50 and which is of low quality. Not accurate eh? Thermometors - A thing which I ( me ) discovered that it existed during the SARS outbreak, I'm serious. X:

No fall in.. YAY !
No scoldings.. YAY !
Must eat.. Nuuuuuuuu... )':

Disgusting. I mean the bread. KAYA. Gosh. )': Hate it. Hateithateithateit. ):<
The breath-taking aroma of kaya..!!! * Gasps * .. * faints * Yes, no choice. Sili(Lamer) didn't wanna eat it too.. I totally understand how she feels. (': So, my dear readers, guess what happened to the bread ? .. It was forced down my throat. Let me repeat, as I said, no choice. Oh ! I know this is dumb but.... Our section has our own individual dumb name. Introducing, ass = stupider girl. ( Sayidah, what can you expect? I'm stupid you're stupider! ), Xiaorong gilagirl, Vania retard, Fakhrina idiot, Quraishya Looser, Sili Lamer, Jocelyn.... Pervert, stay away from her! and lastly, Sucker! which is me! Ignore the lameness but this somehow contributes to the bond between flute section. Okay, pass the topic. (:

National day parade @ PYSS !

Yes, uniformed groups paraded on the parade square and the band performed, at the back. (: Preferred it actually. But.. in the end, they turned round. -_-! Yes, camera flashes here and there, cos we're for freeeeeeeee.. X: Saw the same cameraman that took my picture when I was for school on thursday, I don't know why. Felt so .. -.- -'- The end, parade ended.

Games Fiesta. More like walkabout fiesta. Eat, laughed, talked, laughed, walkedwalkedwalkedwalkedwalked... talk and walk, I'm still not done yet.. walk, talk, talk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, talk, laughed, walk, talk, talk, look, see, play, laugh, talk, talk, walk, walk, walk, zzzzzz.. AND GATHERERED AT THE HALL. ( Even I myself is irritated. ) Now ! at the hall, there was confusion going on in my mind : Why were the majority of the people in the hall so.. excited ? It was just a singalong session.. o.o They love Singapore so much? Or is it the Singapore flag and the flippers that they childishly happy about ? Hahahhaa, I wonder... Oh ! Haslinda smuggled 2 national flags, she's such a despo. Who knows what she's gonna do with it at home... -_- She diedie refused to pass it to the front. HAHAHAHA. Yes, with the students of PY being so enthusiastic, in such rare times, I was too, tempted to become like some retarded fool swaying the flag and singing along but, I controlled. Don't ask me why though. Hehehhehee, right now, you must be thinking of the reason of my veryvery own awkwardness but, let me tell you, it's useless to try thinking what I'm thinking. Muahahhahahhaa.

Dismissed. School's over! not. Still had math classes going on in the afternoon.

Typical people like us will say..

" Let's go for class later ! "
" I don't feel like going to class. "
" Let's go there a lil later then! "
" Okay. "

1 hour passed.

" Shall we go now ? "
" How about later ? "
" Okay. "

Another hour passed.

" Let's go later. "
" Sure. "

Guess what happens next.. Something for you to think. Heheheh.

Playground. Prank calls. Bused home. And, yawn~ I'm dying to finish this post ASAP.

As soon as I count to 1... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment