Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can't believe I'll say this but seriously,
I MISS SCHOOOOOOL!!! )':


ZZzz.Zz............ZZzzZZzZzzzZZxzssszxcz.
While. others. are. at. school...

Learning and experiencing more of life, playing, talking, crapping and having lotsa fun together, here I am. What now I can have is only to imagine myself in their shoes, not experience them myself. I really envy the laughter and joy in the atmosphere most. ):

T^T Boohooooohooooooooooooo... D': IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN TO SCHOOL! The feeling's just so wrong.. (-.-)p Nehhhvermind, it's for the benefit of my lil fingers, who has to rest before the piano exam starts...... AT 4 !!! Which is sooo long later! ):<>:( Stupid time ! I wanna get on and over with the practicals!! ):<

Positive thinking starts here : ( heeheehee)

What should I do after the exam? :D CELE-BRATE? ^v^
Wheeheeheeee~ I just can't wait to have some stress lifted off meeeee ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment