Monday, August 3, 2009

What I'm really wondering is : What's happening to the world?

' Music '. I feel sick even just listening to that word.
Busy with preparing myself for the piano exams and band.
With the same scores you go through every single day, with the same book and pages you flip through with your fingers, with the same expression you have when you look at the book, IT'S MISERABLE!!! Having to put yourself into situations like this 'cos you're forced to, just because you're aiming for a distinction this time. It's horrible I tell ya. IS THERE A SHORTCUT ? A one which doesn't require much of my precious time and effort? Please. do. tell. me. yes, pretty pleaseeee, though I know the answer's no.... -_- Whatever.

I feel exhausted and frustrated.
Thanks to Phyllis who put me back at playing the 'Romance' piece, just because she liked it, whereas I don't - I hate it to the core! I HATE ITTTT I HAAAATEEEE ITTT ! I just hate the smoothness of the piece, I guess it's too.. Romantic, huh? Don't ask me why, I don't have the answers to your question.

Well, a normal school day today. I heard the examinations are coming soon? Urghhhh, I think you'll see something like ' STRESSED ' on my forehead sooner or later. Yes, everything is being hard on me. My life's all screwed up, including the things I do. I wanna rewind the time if I could. I wanna change things, I wanna correct things the way they should be.

Will ' sorry ' be enough?
Then again, I'm sorry. So many people I wanna apologise to but how?

No comments:

Post a Comment