Monday, April 27, 2009

All my fault.

What's going on ? What went wrong ? What's happening ?

So many things that I need to know.
Unless they're told to me right in my face, I won't know.. I'll never know..
It wouldn't do you any good by just keeping them to yourself.
I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way, but I need to know, isn't it for the better?

It hurts going through everyday, knowing you're doing something wrong but you don't know what it is. Life is really hard this few days. You can never imagine what I'm going through. I'm living in hell, just that I still go through some happy periods with people though. They're definitely much cherished. Every smile, every laughter. They're all things that make my day. Sadly, they don't happen often. Time is too short. I need more time, and that's all I ask for. I hate it when each day ends. As time goes by, you know what people really are. You know who're your true friends, you know who really cares and who doesn't. I realised that some people aren't what they seem. They're still good people in the world, I'm relieved. They seem like they don't give a damn about anything but they actually do. I guess that they're probably afraid to show their feelings. It doesn't matter. It's the inside them that counts. But there is also another side of human nature. There are people that cannot be relied on nor trusted at all. All they care of is themselves. They don't think of the others.

I can now differentiate the two.
After so many things that has happened, you can already tell one's personality.

I feel that I shouldn't even join a clique.
It's not your fault. It's all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment