Thursday, April 9, 2009

Metamorphosis

So many things to say. Yet one word explains it all. Disappointed.
Is it because I care too much?
I don't think I deserved this kind of treatment from Miss Goh.
Yes. I'm truly affected by everything she said.
I have every right to feel pissed and irritated.

I was kind enough to turn up for band even though I thought I had piano lessons.
It was postponed to another day so I didn't bring my pe attire.
Like wtf, like who would expect that my teacher would agree to postpone the lesson?
She only replied my message a day after and and moment of time I was in school.
HOW WOULD I KNOW ? I really felt like strangling someone luh.
If I had known I wouldn't have bothered to turn up.
Why should I care ? When I could have just went home and sleep?
When I could have lied and told my SL that the piano lesson was still on and I had to go?

I just felt very wronged. Damn it.
I guess having the right mind to come to band isn't a good thing afterall.
You get into trouble instead.

---

Well,
Food really cheered me up.
Went to mac for an ice cream, and woah, it definately made me feel better.
Thanks to the phone napper, Jacqueline, too!
Btw, Bryan's a phone snatcher, Jianhao's a phone robber.
All wanna seperate my phone and I from being together. )':

Peanut people. There are a lot of better looking phones than mine ohkay.
Go take other's, not mine. (:

Freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment