Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some cliques. Some idiots.

Heh.

It seems like I'm unable to tolerate people these days.
I've been telling them straight in the face what I really think about them.
Probably, they've been far too annoying to an extent that I can't take it anymore?
That's why I'm being so straightforward with them? Dang.
What the hell is wrong with meeeee ? ):
The me I know is someone that doesn't tell another person off,
able to understand the situation and think twice about what I'm doing.
Hahahah. I can't do that anymore. Yeah. I'm rather hot tempered these days.

I guess it's time for me, to sleep more and relax ! :D
Hahahaha, that'll do it ! I need sleep luh. Seriously.

The 2 people I must say I'm sorry to, are my mom and dad.
Sorry I've been screaming at you both for nothing,
loosing my cool and venting my anger on you. ):
I'm glad to have parents like them though they're irritating. Just like me. (8
They've been doing their best to tolerate me and understanding that I've been undergoing a whole lot of stress thanks to my lousy management of time.
And if you're wondering why I'm only apologising in my blog..
It's because I don't feel comfortable apologising in front of you both. AND! AND!
Don't think I don't know that you two often come to my blog and read my posts.
It's just that I've been acting like I don't know anything. Huahar.

Silly two people. :D When I asked if they knew my blog link, they said 'no'.
But just look at their silly two faces. You could already tell they're lying.
:p , toooooooooooooots !

----

Those hopeful audiences shall be dazzled by the glamour of PYMB in 3 days.
PYMB, jiayouu! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment