Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Will we emerge triumphant?

I'm feeling really upbeat/ thrilled/ intoxicated/ elated/ gay/ ecstatic.
Ahhh, so many feelings at the same time ! :D

Afterall, it's what typical people would feel when they're gonna take part
in SYFs. Especially for the central judging of concert bands !
Omg.omg.omg. Just a day away. In fact, lesser than a day.
I can't wait! * screams * Hahahahahahaha.
Note to self : Don't be apprehensive about tommorow's performance.
Yeah, everyone ought to do so too! :D
I'd hope nothing screws up. Absolutely nothing. Just perfection. {:

No matter what medal we're gonna get, stay proud and strong.
Because we know that we're the one and only, high and mighty Ping Yi Marching Band !
UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! X: I never fail to start crapping. Sigh.. ANYWAY,
Dearest PYMB-ians ! We can do it ! Gambeteh !

I Ping Yi Marching Band !
Do you ? :D :D Yes? I know. Thanks a whole lot ! HARHAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment