Wednesday, April 8, 2009

JH ahma, you're an idiot too. (:

WHOOWAAAWHEEEE ! :D
WE'VE GOT A SILVER! SILVERRRRRRRR ! SILVER LEH ! xD


Hahahahahahaha.
Seems like everybody's exultant at the attainment of the silver medal.
Sad for me, I didn't knew how to react after the news. Haha.
Firstly I was totally stunned. Then the band started being noisy.
Basically they were screaming. And screaming. And screaming.
Of course they gave that high-pitched squeal.
Wow, my ears couldn't take it. But it's okay. (:
Afterall, it was victory to the band. Silver was what we were targetting.
Thank goodness, IT'S FINALLY OVER! So it means,
part of the stress-contributing issues are lifted off me.

I can sleep without worries today! YAYEEE ! :D

Band's over. Have to concentrate on other things now luhh. zz.
For the past few days, I felt like a total band geek.
Everything was all about band, band, band, BANDDDD!

Hohoho, byebye indoor! ~ it's finally off my mind. Whoopee! \(^0^)/

JACQUELINE LIM LIYUN'S A PHONE-NAPPER !
BE WARY OF HER ! MUAHAHAHA !
She phone-napped my peanut handphone! D:
Curently missing my phone. -.- Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment