Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazified.

I feel shagged. I feel stupid.. ! D:
Can't believe I actually used up most of my brain cells today.

I can tell you what I really think.
Studying is great ! It's not as hard as you think it is.
*Hohoho, Charlotte, you've done a great job today! (8
Yeah, currently only Jacqueline knows about my obsession on studying.
If you know 'bout it, you'd think I'm crazy. /:
But, no I'm not crazy. I'm just trying to catch up while I can. (:

Truth is I lost interest in my academics at the start of the year.
I dreaded my teachers. I diedie didn't want to bring my books and stuff.
I hated coming to school. I came to school late everyday. I skip classes. I skip school.
I sleep in classes. I scribble on my assignments. I don't listen nor respect teachers.

I've learnt, I've realised, I've reflected.
I nearly went into the wrong path.
I know I'm wrong. I promise to change for the better.
I won't try but I'll do it, definitely, okay? {:

Trust me.
I'm back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment