Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life has changed much. (:

Isn't it great? :D For the past few days, it feels like I'm so free. Not that much of being free but more than before. More than when there was still the usual band practices going on. Gaaah. I'm so used to staying back in school late. It feels very awkward going home straight after schooling. Sigh, I miss band already, y'know why? 'Cos I'm the sorta typical-typical band people, HAHA ! There goes band and people like me go " I miss band.. I MISS BAND, " here, there and everywhere ! .. Actually I don't do that okay ! I only see people doing that and that irritates me a lot. 'Cos those people who say imissbandimissband are the ones that are always complaining about how tiring band is. I wonder what they actually want.

When there isn't band, they want it.
When there's band, they don't turn up.

I feel like murdering/strangling those people..! ):<
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! >;B killllllllllll.. KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL !@#

I is only kidding ! D:
Don't call the police to tell them that I'm about to murder some moronic people, OKAY ?

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment