Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm " loving " the weather !

It's soooo HOT and no longer warm !

Can you horrible humans stop your burning of coals, oil, etc. ?!?
It's freaking irritating when people know that the climate will change
after doing all this and still continues doing so.
ARRARARGHHH ! HAHAHAHARHARHAHR !
THE WEATHER IS MAKING ME CRAZY ! ^_^ !!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS EXTREME IRRITATION YOXZCXZSCXZ !!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
FYI, I'm notta human, (:
It isn't my fault that the weather is like that.
So since I'm not a human, I've all rights to blame you all ... !!!!
IT'S YOUR FAULT ! MUAHAHAA !
O.O.. I'm not serious about this btw.

I'm worrying for myself in advance,
because since it's the outdoor period next year,
I'm so gonna suffer under the hothotHOT sun and not only that.
I realised that the weather is getting from bad to worse..
Basically, if it's hot now, what would happen next year ? D:
DAMNBLOODYFWEAAAKINGVERY HOT ? :D
OH WOWWWWW ! I'M SO DAMN LOOOOOKING FORWARRRD ! :DDDD
NOT ! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

I HOPE I'D BE GONE BY THEN ! SERIOUSLY !

okokokok, I realised it myself !
I know I'm getting crazier as I type on,

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
BUH-BYE ! Enjoy yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment