Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easy-going person?

I wonder if there's someone out there in the world that's similar to me.
As in behaviour and attitude wise. Not to mention, having the same mentality.
Who knows. They could be putting up a strong front.

To some people, I appear to be forlorn and unsociable.
However to the others, I'm rather wild and talkative.
What I'm really am to your own opinion.
Truth is, I'm two-faced and hypocritical.
I absolutely hate to communicate with people.
Sorry, it's just that I have difficulties expressing myself and I don't know how to feel.
I noticed I'm most of the time expressionless.

It hurts a lot inside. Very true, question is, why don't I just tell people straight in the face?
It's because I'm afraid of hurting other people's feelings. That's all.
Sometimes when I can't take it anymore, I'll definately tell the particular person off,
but I'll regret. Regretting and hating myself for my own selfishness.
I should've thought about the other's feelings.
It's really irritating when people force you to do things you don't wanna do.
Leave me alone for once. You can all still live without me.
I hate it when any of you gets pissed off with me just because I don't wanna go along with you people. It's not like I want it. Obviously I have to other some things to settle right ?
Or not why do you think I have to go off early.
Can you all for the least, understand ? I have all doubts.
Get angry, get pissed, ignore me, THIS is what I think you all would do.

Why is it that you all always get angry so easily?
I've been tolerating you people for bloody damn long already.
Is everything you people know just a word ?.... " DAO " ?
Why can't you all just be.. Consistent?
As in, your moods are always up and down.
When you're happy, you laugh, talk and joke with the rest.
But when you're somehow not in the mood, you just ignore all the rest,
affecting the other's moods to be just like yours.
Is that how any of you like it ?
If you're feeling down, go to your own funeral.
Don't pull the others along, we so do not wanna attend.
To put in a much, milder way, just hide your feelings, don't affect the others too, it's bad.

I don't know if I'm in the wrong or not.
I'm afraid I am. I hope I'm talking sense.
I don't wanna wrongly accuse anyone.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment