Friday, April 3, 2009

So self-centered. Freak you.

Uwaaah! O: I actually managed to escape the parent's meeting!

I attended the talk which I found rather stupid.
It's like, why bother telling us this and that and yadadada..
When in the end all you have to do is get good grades? /:
This is what I think luh. FYI, keep your comments to yourself.
Well, I miraculously turned up 'cos I just wanna get my report book back..
I DID get it back in the end. But. Uhhh. Wasn't supposed to get it back.
But. Who cares ? I don't. :D

tsktsktsk. I'm not that evil luh.
It isn't my fault anyway ! :D
I was simply just desperate to get my hands on my report book luh. ;p
Bleahzxs the teacher.
She definately knew my main purpose of turning up.
All I was asking her was about my report book.
" When are you giving it back ? "
" Can I have it back, pleaseeee ? "
" Can I leave after getting my report book ? "

Hehehehehe. Smart teacher.
Gave excuses like, your parents are not here, you can't get it back.
But I still got it in the end. UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

________

Enough. Enough of the retarded side of me.
Serious stuff, (: , 5 more days to SYF ! RAAAAHHHH ! (8
Just 5 more days and it'd be overrrrrrr ! But wait! >:D Hang on there, people.
Because after the SYF , the outdoor period will once boom into your life again.
Muahahahahahaha. It's not over! ... YET! Wait till I get out of this shit!
I think I'd laugh very crazily like I never did before..
& like as if I was someone just released from jail.
Kiddin'. (: It'd be odd without band. I'd have too much free time. I guess.

Band dogs ? Band freaks ?
Thank you for your compliments. So what?
You non-band members will never understand.
& if you're an ex band member who quitted after a while, you don't have the right attitude.
It's your fault if it's so. C'mon admit it. At least someone did.
There'd be a link between band and yourself. It's something unexplainable.
Yes, I agree band's somehow 'overtaking' my life.
But. Somehow I don't mind. I just like going for band practices.
It's my life, I control it, I make decisions for myself. Not you people.
It's irritating when your teacher starts telling you the negative side of band,
humiliating you with sacarstic remarks, telling you how much time you're wasting.
Can't she just shut the fxck up?
Instead of telling the whole class and discouraging you to join the band?
It seriously makes my blood boil just thinking of it, close to evaporation.

Once again, keep your comments to yourself.
Probably this is one thing I have to go through for having band as my CCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment