Saturday, April 18, 2009

The vicissitudes of life.

Ni hao ( Hello ) ! :D

I am so, so, so, HAPPEEE ! 'Cos I've just received good news,
Jonathan's been moved to ICA ( Intensive Care Area ) ! YAY !
After 30 days in the horrid ICU ! FINALLY !
At least his condition's improving ! So it means good news, HAHAHAHAH !
Continue praying for the welfare of Jonathon, people.
I still hope he opens his eyes though. {:

------

Three cheers for me ! I completed the napfa 2.4 km run ! :D
It's tiring when you run, joke and laugh at the same time. Sheesh.
Can't believe I wasted so much energy laughing. HAHAHAHA ! x:
It's good to have laugher in the atmosphere though.
Instead of having people falling sick after the run and refusing to get up.

One perfect example, Bryan Er Wen Jie.
This dumbass was whining and complaining that he has a headache and a tummyache. -.-
And when you least expected it, he vomited. I'm sooo glad that he didn't vomit on me,
that's all that matters. (8 No luh, I helped out okay ! hahaha.
He also left his wallet in a cab. He got it back though.
I call it one of Bryan's unluckiest moments. (:
And, I'm honoured to be witnessing it anyway. Hawhaw.

The last band practice was somehow and somewhat fun.
The ass ( Sayidah ) and the sucker ( Me ) were trying out somthing new,
Playing our instruments ( Piccolo & Flute ) on the left instead of the right.
How wonderful, we could still produce music ! HAHAHA.
Unique eh ? We're still working on it though.
* Not used to it. My left hand's weaker than the left, awts. (x

Bleahblooblahh ! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment