Monday, April 13, 2009

THANK YOU TO ALL !

Yello,

I'm finally back home after more than 48 hours ! :D
If you're wondering, I'm fine right now.
Just a few bruises and all left. (: Heh.

I've actually learnt a lot after this whole incident.
I guess I've taken a lot of things for granted. ToT a whole lot.
There are still people out there that still cares. (': I'm so touched.
Everyone was worry so much and yet.. -_-v
I owe a whole lot to Tan Jing Yi. /:
She put me up at her place. And.. AND.. SHE TREATED MY WOUNDS! :D
* It is indeed rare to see her so thoughful and kind, (':
Hohohohohoho. ~

I realised that she sleeps like a pig at night. \(^0^)/
Who knows if she snores. Ahhhh! Wasted, I was already asleep. /:
Hahahahahas, kidding only luh. ;p
Poor her, got disturbed by me in the morning cos I was too hyper. o.ob
She was like *_* and I was like ^_^ ..
Ehhhh ! She slept for a longer period of time than me ohkay ! D:
LOLOLOL !

Byebye, (:
I like everyone, I love bing ! \(L)/

No comments:

Post a Comment