Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's been 9 looooong months! <3

WOOHOO !!!

So much homework left uncompleted and yet I feel so relaxed.
I did some though. Me is proud of muh-self. (:
I was scribbling crap all the way on my composition.
But still.. Yeah, at least I manged to finish it right ? :D
Owell, I'm left with a pile of i-owe-teacher homework and I definately can't finish it today.

Nothing is impossible ? Impossible is nothing ?
I think is VERYVERY true, but also untrue. -.-
Since everything is possible, it could be possible that SOMETHING is impossible to do, beyond reach. Possible right? If you get what I mean.
Hahahaha. Or else just think I'm crappin'. (:
muahahahahaha.

I wanna know my chinese oral results. IT'S ITCHING MEEEYH !
Chinese wouldn't be chinese when it comes out of my mouth.
I'm serious ! It's that horrible ohkay ! My teacher's superduper mean.
She encourages me to drop out chinese.
There's no way I'm gonna give up so easily !
Perserverance yields success's PY's school motto so IT'S MY FORTE ! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
* AHHHHH * SYF IN 6 DAYS ! :D
Soon it'd be OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! Kaykay, that's for the random. (:

Yeah, and so it's time for me to buck up.
Fight for what I really want ! :D
Charlotte! You can do it ! Jiayouuu !

See ya crappers soon ! \(L)/

No comments:

Post a Comment