Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Zomg. Xomg. Yomg.

Mrs Irene Seah's back in action ! D:
Nuuuuuuuuu, that means more trouble. Haha. Hehe. ;p

First thing she came back she kinda start picking on me again.
Poor me. Sad-ed.. \(^0^)/ HAHAHAHAAA!
Well, I guess I deserved it ? :D
cos-first-thing-i-entered-her-class-i-onlyyy-saidddd :
" WTH ?! You're back ? "
& she was like *hurhhh* , cos I sounded shocked.
& of course I corrected myself , :D
" Ohhhhh! You're finally back ! {: "
YAAAAH. I know I'm hypocritical. Thankyouforyourcompliment.

Arndd. Y'know what? I was swinging my handphone left to right in front of her.
I didn't even know it myself luh ! ):
Apparently she saw it and was already staring at my direction
as if my phone's so nice to look at..
It's like in a bad condition loh! Nothin' good t' look at, ohhhkayyy. {:
It merely flew today! And I'm so surprised it didn't die. o:
During irene's lesson I departed from reality to lalaland. -.-
Wow-ie. She pretended like she didn't see anything.
She was especially nice and lenient that day.
/: Must've been because it was her first day at school after a long period of time.

Hahaha. She found me doodling on my book and confiscated it though.
But she gave me back ! Ironically, she told me this.
" Charlotte, did you draw all this ? "
Me : " Yeah. "
" Good. You should continue drawing more. "

O_O ?!?@ WDF ? I thought she was supposed to tell me to
stop doing this stuff and listen in class. But, nooooooooooo,
she's encouraging me the other way around.

Is she nuts ? D:
I mean, what's wrong with her? I suspect she has some mentality problem.
Hahahaha. Kiddin'. Basically, that's how it ended.

G'night people ! Have a fabulous day ahead !

No comments:

Post a Comment