Saturday, May 2, 2009

And so it seems,

First of all, Happy 10th monthsary to you too. :D

Tell you what, I was completely speechless, I'm serious, I could've died back then, O: HAHAHAHA ! :D I couldn't stop myself from laughing so I muted my phone and laughed. -.-v
:p Bleahhhhzxcszxszxs. :DDDD Afterall, it was so sweet of you to do whatever you did, HAHAHAHA ! Well, a day can be filled with both ups and downs. So, Here's one very bad news, my phone's dead. dead. DEADDDD ! :D Hooray for me! :D I realised it only when Haslinda told me and told me that she couldn't call me or something.. Oh, it reminds me.. I'm so sorry I overslept and didn't go out with you today. ): ): ):

---

Tomorrow's a Sunday !
The most favourited day of da week! Sleep/rest day !

Goodnight, sweet dreams. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment