Thursday, September 17, 2009

14 days left to the EOY examinations.

Hahahaha. Thank you, Alonzo for the scores.
Mmm.. I'm working on it. (:
Time is so merciless. Soon today will pass. Soon, tomorrow will also pass. Soon the final examinations will start. Soon my theory examinations will eventually come. AAAAAAHRHAHGHSGSGHHHGFHGHH.... It all piles up and ends up a heavy load.
Waitwait, THE YEAR END HOLIDAYS WILL SOON COME TOO..! :D.... :( Holiday? I don't think the holiday's gonna be all fun and relaxing at all. Hahaha, there's still band going on but at least there's still a break before it starts. + I think we're supposed to prepare for the outdoor competition. :D .. CAN'T WAIT!

Now that I think of it, it has been this way for many years already - I don't understand chinese! I swear whatever chinese teacher is talking about, I don't understand. When they come over to me and give me one on one talks, I can't understand. I just nod my head when something tells me I have to. And when I nod at the wrong time, they'll ask me questions and I don't know what how to reply them cos I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. So I stare at them blankly and they must be thinking I'm some retard/dumbdumb.. Sigh. Funny thing is that I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, fail my chinese, I don't understand why. And I wanna fail cos I want the teacher to move me to a CLB class. So at least I know the basics first before I move on. I remember for my previous exam, I surprisingly got a B grade for chinese and my teacher was like smiling so widely.. and according to the girl sitting beside me on that day, she was praising me.. I didn't knew what to say when she asked me something like what did I do to improve my mother tongue.. Cos I did nothing, absolutely nothing. There must be some calculation error instead.

Something about today I remember. The chinese teacher was close to tears today and I don't know why. Don't really bother. Don't know how she feels anyway. But then she changed everyone's seating arrangements and I don't think it makes any difference. Question is, why did she even change?.. Ahh~ Whatever.

I learnt that it's easier to lie to others than to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment