Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello, there's this selfish, self-centered moron that I know and that person is me.
To those I've wrongly placed judgement on and misunderstood, I'm really sorry. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have. Sorry I was so bloody blind and stupid to only realise it now. I feel so guilty inside out right now for the horrible things I've childishly said. I should've put myself in your shoes in the first place. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry, even though no matter how many times I repeat it, it doesn't exact the pain and hurt I've caused you to go through. But still, sincerly, I'm sorry.

I'm trying. Trying real hard to make things right. Trying to move out the selfishness in me. Trying to care for people around me, not only for myself. And I wanna be a better person, just as much as the 'good guy' you wanna be. I suppose no one wants to be hated. Everyone wants to see the best in any outcome. My section.. Things will change for the better. There is hope, I still see the light. No more conflicts. Just bondings. Afterall, it's what I wanna achieve. Strive for the best. Soar up high. No, way up higher.

EOY's in 13 more days. Can't wait till it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment