Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This shows a lot. O.O

Hi! School started out pretty peacefully for me until Miss Huda... uhm, set her eyes on me...?!!! :D :D Wellwell, it all started a few months ago where I got into a conflict with aye preeefecttt name vye.. ( liddat spell one arh? -.-v ). All because of ME..! X:

Anyway, I diedieDIE don't wanna clear my plates/utensils/cups/bottles in the canteen after eating during recess or whatsoever. The prefects has been doing their best to stop me alllll the time but my reply was always ' don't care' .... so deardoggiegoodiegoodshoes vye had to stand up for her deardoggiegoodiegoodshoes friends. Awww, such true friendshipppp~ Right. She and that phillipino came right to up to us.. WITH HANDS ON DA HIPS, (SO SCARYYY~ BOOHOO~ )':) UWAHAHAHHAHHA !! >:D Hahahahaha, I can't remember after that. But I remember that they nag me~ )': Den I very scared of themmmm!!! so I ..cry like that --> >:'D ... X': !!! After that I go find her in her class then.. too ashamed to say~ shyyyy~ ^^v

)': Aiyoooos, people not happy with me leyhs! Go complain to HUDAAAA!!! UWAAAAHHH!! HUUUUDAAAAA LEHHHH! Den Huda wanna come find me everyday in class but I run away. I very scared that's why! :'( One fine day, where the sun was waaayyy upppp high, she finally catch me. Oh? we were playing hideandseek and it was really fun! ^^ I wanna play again worhhh! \(^0^)/ Den she ask vye come also loh. So many people!! I shy~ Heeheehee! Liddat Huda talktalk, den she annouced that the conflict officially ended? Hahahahaha!

Shhh! Don't tell her! But at that moment, I was having deep and dark thoughts, something that says, IT'S NOT OVER, MUAHAHHAHA!! X: So I nodded my head to whatever she said and TADA, finally I could go back to my class to sit on my chair. Phewww~ HEH HEH HEH...... OVER? OVER MY FOOT!

Just last week after my pe, I bought and brought sweet drinks outta the canteen and saw a teacher who always catches us every week..... RUNNNNNNN!~ Up to the nearest staircase ^^ Woahwoah, sec 1 prefects has gooooood training worh! Run up the staircase with me worh! but couldn't catch me, so sad for her, )': So she shouted something like " NO SWEET DRINKS ALLOWED OUTSIDE THE CANTEEN! " She got her reply, " I DON'T CARE~ ". By the way, now got aaaa loootttt of prefects le and it's incredibly bothering. -_- I feel lots of eyes staring at our group during our recess break. T_T Annoying luh.

These days, my usual recess group and I have been doing as planned : Running off to another table with our belongings, which is clean, leave our plates, etc on the 'used' table and chitchat there, or else, we run off to class. X: Wellwell, it only worked for awhile and our names were written down.. (inserts zee four letter word, beginning with the letter 'F' ). Huda found out and looked for us. Got a few from the group never kena, YOU LUCKY ONLY! ):< Today cannot leave the canteen with the usual dirty table with beansprouts all around, cos I take them out before I eat.. And everything must be cleared. Hahaha, I STILL WON'T CLEAR MY PLATES! I DIE ALSO WON'T!! MUAHAHHAHAHA! Today I see one worker clearing the plates, and without finishing my food I gave him my plate! ^^ CLAPCLAP! WORK DONE !!! I'm such a despo. Uhuhuhuhu~ X: The usual table we always dirty is so clean today, *sniffs* I'm so proud of you guys~ :'D I'd like to repeat this again, I can't stand myself.. hohoho.

I guai lan? noooo... nonono! a bit a bit only luh! ^~^

Chio bu & yandaoooo...
Oh-wow, my taste's very.. 'AWESOME' eh? Ooops~ I din say anythinggg...~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment