Thursday, September 3, 2009

Solipsism

I enjoy solitary moments.
How do you like it to be greeted either way, cynically, sarcastically, or with a dismaying cold silence? Believe it or not, that any moment, everything can change. In an instance you can loose everything and that's when you start cherishing. I've learnt how important it is to reflect.... I think I'm going mad if carry on ranting..

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ):<
I'm tired, I'M SO TIRED, I AM SO TIRED. And annoyed.

Excused for piano lessons, excused for the history/geography/NLB educational trip. I skipped them all, just to go to the airport - Jianhao's off to China. Well, I'm having many mixed thoughts about today, I mean, one question, DID I JUST WASTED MY TIME TODAY? Tsktsk. I think sleeping would've been a much better. (: Oh, by the way, recently I've been falling asleep in classes and when I wake up, my table would be wet... ^o^v HEHEHEHE! i d-roo-ooled~ X:

Today's annoucement included the list of classes for being punctual all day and 202 seized a part of it. Hahaha, WOW-IE! I remember at the start of the year I had a habit of being late almost everyday. Every morning I would stroll to the main gate of PYSS, thinking selfishly to myself that everything's fine, regardless. What's important now's that I don't have the same mentality anymore. Anyway, I'm somehow satisfied with my effortless results and I know deep down what I can actually achieve. (: I'm glad, that's all.

A few band practices back, my keyboard clipper snapped and broke while we were packing for the combined session in the music room. Yeah, a lil disappointed but I had to let it go since we were already rushing.. But, guess what, something made me smile like a semi-retard today. To my surprise, I met Sayidah and Siti along the corridor somewhere today and that ass passed me a new keyboard clipper. Hahahaha. Thanks soooo much, it's so sweet of you people. These people just make my day. (: Sometimes, I feel blessed for knowing that there're still people out there that care. I'd really like to thank everyone sincerly for everything, even for all the shit. Thanks again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment