Monday, September 7, 2009

Is it more important to know what to do in a given situation rather than to get upset over it? Ahh, shut up, I just go with the flow~ Answers will show somehow. :D

I sound like a duck right now. o,o * Quack * - I lost my voice. ToT

Feels so miserable, today's the 4th day of being ill but my temperature's up and down. It can go as normal as 36°C and reach up to 40°C but I'm still feeling so hyperrrrr...... which doesn't lasts for long and I realised that it's my hyperness that makes my temperature go up. T_T So I have to limit myself from being happy? NUUU~ I WON'T LET IT STOP ME. >:D Anyway, I think a lot of my brain cells were burnt, I find myself stupider after maths class today. ): If I continue this way, I'd be a real retard for sure.... O: WEEELLLLL, AS LONG AS I'M STILL ALIVEEEE... :D UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! v^~^v

Oh, yes, marked the field with some icky yucky black substance, oil. Jacq and I contributed a smaaaaallll part of it oh-kay? Still, got people come kpkb say that we stay there do nothing. Eh? Something = Nothing? Worse case, when we were ready to get our hands dirty, I received a sacarstic remark......... WHYYYYYY, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! ^~^ He even said something like " those who are here to help out, stay, those who are here for nothing, go away. " Then he glared at us. So I shot back at him luh. " Oh? you mean me? " .. He bwg. Tsk, not fun one.. ): Pfffftt, I'm just glad he's not one of them anymore. heh. After that, buey tahan the oil, so zhao.

Gohlayna's class at two. I SWEAR SHE'S MAD! She has MANYMANY EXTRA CLASSES FOR HER STUDENTS! I think it's the aftereffect of obtaining the caring teacher award. D': SHE'S CRAZYYYYY!! I THINK INSTEAD OF A CARING TEACHER AWARD, SHE WANTS THE ' MOST CARING TEACHER AWARD " !!!! But doncha think it's too exaggerated?!? D: I mean her maths extra classes schedule states MONDAY - THURSDAY, 0800 - 1700... EVERYDAY!!! ........................ caring... too caring. I wonder what Miss Goh's actually made of.. /: -*-* Robot..

Holiday isn't a holiday at all, I still have to go to school everyday except Sunday.
I'M DESPERATE FOR SUNDAY. D': boohoohooo~

Edited @ 8:31PM.
Just saw Malik's tag and it reminded me THAT I PLAYED HIS TBONE WHEN I WAS HAVING A FEVER! Poor Malik. I guess he played it too after me but the virus was still there. ): So he fell ill and had all my symptoms. :D First, sorethroat, headache, fever, muscle cramp, high fever, HUAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAAAA! He's having his 'N' levels! O: !!! O: !!!! He's doing his examinations in isolation thanks to meeeeeee! :D and my virus ! :D Don't blame me ! Blame his own body from being unable to withstand the virus! ^^v UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment