Sunday, September 13, 2009

You can destroy me but you can never defeat me.

Mummy finally found out. x-x
Yesterday night was a nightmare. Same goes for today. Sigh.
Urgh. You won't understand anyway.
Everything's happening again and I'm so sick of it.

This post's really not making much sense.
I can't be straightforward. Consequences. You can't read my mind.
Get the whole story right before you come to any conclusion.

Oh. Yesterday was fine. It was fun. I think. Games were alright. Is it a crime? Does it have a problem? The weather wasn't. East Coast is infested with flies. I don't like. Yesterday was called games day. Got sunburnt. Pain. Zzzzzzz~ Now here there everywhere pain, injuries everywhere not because of yesterday... I won't emphasize any further... -.- I thought it was supposed to be fun. Yesterday's best part was when the games ended and when we were released. More rules than required. Jacq and I felt like we didn't cared about anything anymore, so we really got ourselves wet from head to toe. Close an eye. In short, we bathed with our clothes on. I don't like my uniform. Really, we were desperate to get ourselves clean at that time till it didn't occur to us on how we were gonna spend the rest of our day. All you care for is for your face. No slippers, no extra undergarments, just a simple shirt, lucky for jacq she brought her fbt shorts too, but we were still wet inside. x-x Life isn't fair. We got Jh to get us slippers and it took him almost an hour and we were standing, no, stoning there in the toilet, like some idiot just to get a pair of slippers. I won't admit. Tsk. !@#!~ Sigh. We're not bad. We've still got a HUMAN heart.

Countdown. 18 more days to EOY. (This is not for scaring you, but to remind you.)
School reopens tomorrow..

I feel that in actual reality, rules don't exist.
They're limits to things. Every action is controlled by you yourself, whether you want to do it or not, whether you dare face the consequences. For this current issue that I'm tempted to bring up, I'm hiding it still. Not that I like it. But I know it myself that the consequences, I won't like. & I wanna save my ass. Deep inside it angers me it makes me feel miserable. All I can do it hint, sarcastically to make myself feel better. A lil. Unfair. So unfair. I can't open myself. I won't. Well, I don't have a say.

No comments:

Post a Comment