Tuesday, September 22, 2009

School. School. School. School. School. Just school.
No more band. Which means no more heavy time killing anymore till then. ):
Spent my Saturday, Sunday like some lifeless freak because I didn't knew what to do. I'M SO SICK OF HOME!!! Tsk. Whenever I wanna start my revision or do my homework, I find myself leading myself to my bed and.. I'll sleep. X_X !!! Well, at least Monday was.... fun. Heehee. X: Shhh..

School as per normal today. Only that I pangseh-ed the rest after school and went home. Feels great. Meh~ I mean I don't feel so tired anymore. ^^ Maybe this should continue. :D And I realized something, I CAN STUDY!!! \(^0^)/ & EVERYTHING SEEMS SO EASY NOW!! X: .... I have made up my mind!! I wanna go home straight after school everyday till the EOY ends! :D Anyway, to the rest, with me or not, it doesn't make a difference, so yeah. :D Sayonara people! v^^v

Still, there's conflict going on. I pity this.. close to bald headed, small in sized schoolmate who's usually with us but now goes with another group. Things should be made clear. And FYI, I'M NOT SIDING WITH ANY OF YOU.

9 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment