Thursday, September 24, 2009

WTH?!!@#

She didn't recognise me. SHE DID NOT RECOGNIZE ME AT ALL. She gave me that creepy look as though I was a total stranger to her and didn't take a second glance back. Damn. Either way, I think I haven't changed much.. it must be that she needs more time to refresh her memory, right? o_o I'm still me afterall. It's been interesting to change my own schedule - Coming home right after school. I see new faces and best still, each time I see my primary school mates too! Like at least 3 of them per time! :D... :( But no one recognises me. Zzz. Fly! Go die! :B Hmmmph. ): Eh?.. OHOH! WAIT! YESTERDAY I SAW MENDEL AND ONLY HE RECOGNISED ME! v^0^v .. Aaaahhh, forget it, afterall, it doesn't matter anymore. (:

SCHOOL'S A BOREEEEE ! I swear Ms Huda's eyesight is reallyreally shaaarp. -.- She can spot me from one end to another, chatting with my friends in the hall. Nagnagnagyadada~ is all she can say. Hohohohoho~ don't care, don't bother, don't wanna hear~ Stand jiu stand loh! ^^ !! She was glaring at me today with those threatening eyes wide opened which urges me to dig them out of their sockets, but in the end, I smiled at her and yet she rejected my friendliness and continued glaring at me. Wellwell, some people just don't wanna make friends with me, I feel so insulted. ): boohoo~ ^~^!!

Kinderjoy's toys are pathetic yet so cute( ugly + adorable. ). My toy croc parts are all seperated into 4 pieces and they were all thrown all over, somewhere in the canteen. It died.

In loving memory of my dead croc. Tell me you can spot it please. ^^


I realised this is the very first picture that I've posted on my current blog.. O:

Anyway, 7 more days to EOYs!!! Gambatehhhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment