Friday, September 25, 2009

Twist & turn.

People like this are plain colourblind.
This one's case is that he thinks yellow is pink, purple is yellow, green is blue and pink is orange.. (:

The time today's really quick to me. English > MTL > Recess > Music > English again > D&T. It all ended nicely and happily at 12.30pm. Note to self : This is a rare opportunity for a Friday - I suppose you should know why. (8

Sucks, sucks, sucks to stare blankly at a test paper. MTL class test today. I was having a mass hair loss during the paper, I've got no idea why. x_x Anyway, to save myself from that situation I was stucked in, which I know it myself very well I was gonna be in anyway, I desperately and luckily prepared myself and a number of lifesavers before the test already.. Heh.. heh.. heh.. >:D Not gonna share! X: Tsk. That horrible voice of Jingyi's still ringing in my head when she sang fire burning. Urgh, I don't need 911.. (-.-)-'-

2nd test of the day.. No, it was an exam. And that's the music exam. Aaaah, I prayed hard I wasn't the first to perform but I've got no god no listen to my prayers. x( DOROTHEA DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL! D': What I wishing for "soooooooooooooo muuuuch" came true! ^-^ And I'm happy. Not. And I remember going to the front of the class, walking up to piano and in the mean time looking back at the " audiences". That hypocritical concert etiquette style displayed by my class annoys me, I mean.. " WHATCHA STARIN' AT? " , " STOP LOOKING AT ME! " Well, managed to over and on with the stress the "audiences" have given me just by staring. And proceeded with that lil'peanut song. Well, at least it was funfunFUN to watch others perform.

Best entertainer - BYRON. Oh? Did I mention that he was playing a clarinet with his eyes... CLOSED?!? Oh! yes I did! It's uber retarded luhhhh. Hahahaha, he could memorise the starting part but it was a pity that he totally screwed up after that. ): *byron so cute.* I'm sure Amirul would say that if he's there to watch, HAHAHAHA! Anyway, another entertainment from Chinnapad. As he was playing the piece on the piano, he's face was turning.. redder.. and.. REDDER.. like a tomato. AHAAHA~ His fingers kept on slipping off to other keys, producing wrong notes and finally he said " AAAAAHH! " - he gave up hafway. *Class filled with laughter* LOLOLOL!!! \(^0^)/ ...Reminds me of the past.

Computer restriction. Napping restriction. Television restriction. JUST BECAUSE MY MOM WANTS ME TO EAT MY DINNER AT THE RIGHT TIME. !@#(& * Groans* Well, back to the more human way of life.

I'm gonna take a break tomorrow. ^^
G'night people! Jolly day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment