Monday, September 14, 2009

17 days to EOY. Uwaaaaaah, the clock's still ticking away as I'm typing this post.

Back to school again, aaah, the monday blues. Very annoying. Anyway, the homeroom system's back again. And that only means no more waiting in classrooms for teachers and we've to use more of energy, climbing up & down staircases, walking here and there... Exercise helps you to loose weight? Ahhh, nonsense, I don't have any weight to loose, only to gain. (8 I have always had in mind that band was a really good CCA to loose weight cos most of the practices are suicidal training so obese people should join! ^^ Dorothea... X: But today was the opposite. Less sweating. o.o More of aircon room. I swear a piccolo's damn ear piercing till your ears can bleed just listening to it for 24/7. It's either me, that I'm not used it or it's that I require breaks just playing that black, high-pitched devil. Owell, look on the brighter sight, it's as light as a feather! * Takes a deeeep breathe*, anyway, today's lifeless without that stupid ass.. Sigh.

There was a period of time in band today, I was feeling so mad. No, I was feeling so f***ed up, that's right. Hey, we're all humans and we deserve to be treated like one, not to be treated like animals or something worse. Didn't even get to explain ourselves. Whatever. Just forget it. This won't ruin my life. Forgiven. Forgotten. You're not worth my time to be angry with you anyway.

Time's wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment