Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's Wednesday! No, it's another Wednesday.
I wonder how many Wednesdays I have alreay gone through in life. Owell, skip the topic.

Watching dvds, eating junk food and lazing around the house, I think I should really do some self-study. Come to think of it, I don't have a "study friend". Mmmm.. Think I need one. Having such a lazy early morning nearly made me fogotten about band till Jonathan texted me to ask what time band was starting. Since the weather was so warm + I am not patient enough to wait for a bus, cabbed down to school and guess what, I can only enter the biiig school gate of ping yi secondary school at 1.. Mymy, the weather is hot, not warm, sigh, no choice.

Eventually time passed quicky and we were allowed to go into school. Great, then Bryan pushed me on the ground and I landed on my ass. But it was my fault, I started it. Well, I deserved it, yeah? Pain, my ass was hurting back then, really. I felt like an idiot. -.- Teared and couldn't get up and Gowtham was already falling in the band, just at that time. Thanks, Raimov, who helped me up anyway. So joined the others but somehow after awhile, people insisted that I had to fall out because I haven't fully recovered. I felt I didn't have to really, thanks for your concern though.. I mean, really, so what if I'm sick? I'm still alive? I still wanna do things. But they still insisted, oh well..

Somewhere in between the band practice, someone said I was most of the time emotionless. -_- This isn't the first time. She doesn't seem like she was joking or something. But.. True or not, I don't know, I don't see myself?.... Am I that emotionless? o.o..

Today's not so filled with sweat, sweat, and more sweat. Feels just alright for me, but too awkward though. For the past few band practices, it's been smelly and dirty, but today.. O: Anyway, I find counter marching not so tiring! :D But I've got a strong feeling after the malays finish fasting, it's gonna be more tedious. Mentally prepare myself? :p

Interesting. I've got a good feeling about outdoor.
I'll be looking forward. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment