Saturday, September 26, 2009

3rd post of the day!

5 more days left till the Final year examinations. I'M SO NERVOUS. I'M SO EXCITED. I'M SO NERVOUS. I'M SO EXCITED. I'M SO NERVOUS. I'M SO EXCITED. I'M SO NERVOUS. I'M SO EXCITED. I'M SO NERVOUS. I'M SO EXCITED. I'M SO NERVOUS. I'M SO EXCITED. I'M SO NERVOUS. I'M SO EXCITED. So. What exactly am I feeling? Feeling lost, with no direction, that's it! I don't even know what my subjects interests me.. *~* The truth is : I can be bothered, I'm always going with the flow. In the end, I still have to make a choice. Rraahhh! ):<

^.^ I'm so glad my tummy's finally full! This proves : I'm not a lazy bum ohkay! I moved! :DD Ooops~ I broke something just now. (8 I'm so not guilty - it was already a lil broken! ):< dog Charmaine. ^^ <3 :D UWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



Left to right : "MiniMiniMe" , "MiniMe" & "Me".


Pfftt. Inside joke for the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment