Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello again ! =D

I feel much better. ^^ X: ... Tell me you didn't see my previous post okay? :D
I'm still hungry though. I don't know how to cook and I'm lazy to buy food. WELLLLL, I'd rather starve to death then to go out to eat.. Wait.. I think I can't stand it anymore. JUNK FOOD DOESN'T MAKE ME FULL!!!! ): mmmm.. *Thinking of fooooooooooooood*.. x-x I've been waiting for my parents to come back home from morning till now. I'm lazy to reach out to the phone. Laziness kills, no? vT_Tv ..... >:O I WON'T DIE SO EASILY! FOR MY NAME IS..... -.- FORGET IT! I SHALL BE PATIENT AND I'LL CONTINUE WAITING! .. and waiting... -.- and waiting...

Where's my doggie'sis? ): She hasn't come home yet. D': .. oh where oh where has my lil dog gone? oh where oh where can it beeee? REALLY! YOU SHOULDN'T CONTINUE READING THIS POST! BECAUSE I'M POSTING AND TYPING WHATEVER THAT'S IN MY MIND - cos I'm boooreddd. wheeheeheeeee~ x.x o-o ^^ :D :D ..... =D <- kawaii... X: .... \(^U^)/ Ulahlah ulahlah ula ula leh.. ulah ulah ulah ulah ulah leh.. ulahlah ulahlah ulah ulah leh ulah ulah ulah lehhhhh~ She still isn't back! ):< on my ownnnnn~ x-x That's song so drama and mushy. Awww.. So touching... -_- meh~ Shall go to vania's blog now to listen to that song on youtube now! Wheeeeeee~ Something to dooooooooooooo. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment