Wednesday, September 23, 2009

449 - 8 days.

Browsed through all of the pictures one by one on my handphone and I'm starting to have mixed feelings however I feel more towards being upset. Each and every picture brings back those memories which has almost been forgotten. Tsk.. I can't help being so pessimistic. I'm starting to feel irritated with myself for being unable to just toss these unnecessities aside..

Anyway, today's been long with Haslinda, saw her from morning till the end, until she suddenly disappeared. Met her early in the morning, ate breakfast at mac with her till 8. Walked to school with her and reached just in time. Sweating already and sleepy, feeling grumpy at that moment of time. Had normal lessons with her beside me. Waited for Gohlayna's class to start with her in canteen. Went for the extra lesson with her, still beside me. Went outta of school with her - she disappeared. Wellwellwell, she probably went home. Hmmmph.. Yawn, today's been long, luckily Gohlayna ended her lesson 30 minutes earlier or else it would be 4.30 by then.

Pffft.. I can't stand myself. Smirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment