Saturday, March 28, 2009

Screw it.

Another day, another casualty.

So many things happening these few days.
What's going on? Urgh. I mean, why are things turning out so bad.
Accidents, accidents and more accidents.
People going hospitalised and stuff. I'm very worried somehow.
What if I'm the next one. X: Touchwood.
This "thing" going on is just like a fatbighumongous catastrophe..
I hope it doesn't affects anyone else in the world. ):

I believe no one's blessed with happiness all their life.
Perhaps they've reached their life's climax before and it's time that they
had to suffer some way or another.
I hate being a witness of each casualty.
It hurts a lot seeing people get banged by vehicles.
It's like watching people suffering..
You get into a catatonic trance. You feel guilty. You feel helpless.
You question yourself. Why did you ran away and broke down, instead of helping out?
In the end, you push all blame to yourself, making your life miserable.

Why isn't my brain erasing that painful memory. ): It's just like a nightmare.
I wonder if she's still alive..

________

I pity those who's got into something unpleasant.
During the lunch break today, Vania banged the wall and broke one of her tooth.
You should've felt the profound impact of her mouth banging the wall.
It's totally disgusting. Some puked. I freaked out. Once again, broke down. ):
It's scary luh. You can't blame me for being mentally and emotionally weak.
I'm surprised she could still laugh even after what's happened.
It must've hurt a lot. /: Yeah, I guess she was in pain that's why she cried after that.

I'm so gonna take all reasonable precautions to protect myself.
After so many things have happened.
Not gonna do stuff that causes disasters. Including running.
Yeah, so not gonna run in band. Not that I wanna slack.. but..

God bless everyone. Do take care. Seems like anything may happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment