Friday, March 27, 2009

A thousand paper cranes.

; A Thousand Paper Cranes.
It's effects are taking place ! YAY-NESS!

Well, this was what Jonathan's mother emailed me.
Gosh, my first email I've ever read after so many years. (:

Dear Charlotte,

After the operation on Wednesday evening, Jon is breathing without aids.
Doctors confirmed that it's a clog on the tube, bleeding has stopped, there's
no blood clots found in the brain.

He's pressure is on the high side & he's also running a fever. He is currently
treated for a bug infection & there also virus infection in his blood.

Aunty is grateful that most of you refrain from visiting Jon and this will allow him to
heal faster. His doctors are happy with his progress, and if the next 3-5 days are
"smoothly sailing" for Jon, he may be able to moved out of ICU.

The things all of you can do for Jonathan now:-
1) Pray for him & our family
2) Practice hard & do your best in the forthcoming competition, Ping Yi MUST WIN!
3) Concentrate on your studies and excel in your examinations

I'm proud that Jonathan is being loved by so many beautiful boys & girls. I believe
Jonathan love all of you too!

It's natural for all of us to be sad, but this will not do him any good.
All of you have to be strong, you must believe that Jon will recover & bounce back in
action very soon.

I hope you feel better after reading this email, I thank you for your love & concern.

Take care, my dear!

With Love from Jonathan's mother, Mabel.

---

Ohmygawd luh, ME IS SO HAPPEEE ! {:
I'd hope he'd wake up soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment