Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAHA.

Everywhere's aching. Especially my hands.
Urghhh, we've been holding up our flutes for straight 3 days and.. awts (x
Hehehe, had piano lesson today and couldn't play my pieces properly.
Hmmm, guess I did badly today, ): Sad..
Phyllis said I was like a robot with no feelings and couldn't play " romance " properly.
So yeah, I changed my choice piece for the B category. Sad again. ): Sighhh.
Examinations are like coming-coming, and yet.. T.T
Hmm, same goes for band, changed to Folklore last minute. zzz -'-
Lalalalala, the song is so-so luh, actually quite fun leh ! :D

...... ARND - ARND!

SYF! SYF! SYF! :D :D Wheehee! Me is happeee! Me is lookin' forward yeah. ;p
Anyway, I didn't attend remedial class.
Hmm.. I'm sick of the atmosphere in school? I'm tired? Lazy? I needa break? (:
Ahahahahah.. Ms Goh's gonna call my parents,
who were actually the ones that encouraged me not to go to school.
Err, why.. THANKYOU,
how.. Uhm.. Understanding, .. Of you both.
So touching uh. (': I'm moved. Hehehehe.

Buh-byeee. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment