Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another challenge in life I'll have to face alone.

What the hell is wrong with the Earth?
Everything's going totally wrong. ):

Jonathan, jonathan, jonathan, jonathan..
His name's been running through my mind again and again
since yesterday after learning the truth.
It's so unfair. Why must such things happen to him. Why him?
He's just a harmless and hyperactive guy. Well, not anymore.
However I'd hope he'd get up soon and be that superduper
wild & crazy guy I used to know again.. ( ..sigh )

I feel totally down. IPW presentation's gonna be tomorrow.
I don't feel the slight lil bit of confidence in me.
I lack of self esteem these days.
Not to mention, I have a sore throat that's giving me
a whole lot of problems to speak up. Damn it.

My science teacher's been replaced.
I've always thought she was the worst and she sucks to the core.. but..
I realised that she wasn't that bad afterall.
The new teacher's rather unsure about what he's teaching.
I so want my old teacher back! .. ))): Filled with regret. I suck.

My results have been deproving, drastically.
I'm pretty upset. I'm such a letdown. I promised that they had nothing to worry about me. But instead, i'm giving them so much problems. I've been negleting myself and they've been worrying for me. I've never cared about these things. Only them. I'm scared. Scared to tell them, I've been negleting my eye.. and I've made the ulcer in the cornea even larger. Eye drops don't work anymore. I'm afraid..

Look. My eyebags. They've grown bigger.
Stressed. Stressed. Stressed. I needa break. I need time on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment