Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hell-oo people ! :D

Ohmy, I'm actually still alive ! :D Isn't it a miracle ? huhuh? :D
bleahhh. Ignoremeit'ddoyougood. (8

Like finally ! A day of studying, shopping, reading, sleep, sleep, sleep, computing..
.. & still going on. (: As you can see, the sleeping part is more than the others.
It has been very long since I got to sleep so peacefully. (':
My everyday's schedule is so packed that I don't have time to do much stuff.
It's so tiring everyday, ToT I only sleep 5-6 hours daily and apparently, it isn't enough.
No matter how tired I am I still have to get up early. Sigh.
Reason being my teacher has already given me a warning for frequent late coming.
She's not gonna give me another chance. )':
If I'm late one more time again, hope for the best of luck for me then. -.-

Zzzzz. I am hesitant to wake up every morning.
That's why I'm always late for school. -.- At least I bothered turning up. (:

Buhbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment