Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awwwww.. ):

I just realised that the holidays aren't gonna be holidays at all.
Damn. My whole schedule is freakin' packed.
Band camp, projects, remedials, homework.. all that.
How in daa wurld am I gonna enjoy?
Sigh, I guess I'm still gonna be busybusybusyy,
Hmph, no fun at all. ):< HAHAHAHA ! I just had flashbacks of yesterday! xD Band was.. L-O-L ! Some people should know why. xD Pspsps , I promise I won't do it again, HEHEHEHE. Sorry for the horrible shock caused. ;p ---- Shall update further laterrr .. {: heeheehee..

- Edited -

Heyhey ! (: Back again.
I don't know what's exactly going on at home.
I'd hope it isn't what I think it is luh. /:
Dad's always out, so is mom. & when they come home, they don't talk. o.o
o-oh. /: Probably they've quarrelled ? It's been like that since 13th March,
they didn't even come home for the whole night that day. Wow.. amazing eh ? o.o
They both have been like "challenging" each other?
Like both my mom and dad wants me to go out with only 1 parent.
They've been forcing me to go out when him/her.
Seriously speaking, I couldn't decide, so I stayed at home. -.-

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment