Sunday, March 8, 2009

All my fault

Olahhhhh! {:

Mom's angry with the three of us. My dad, my sister and I.
She's been gone for 8 whole hours. && I'm not worried at all.
'Cos she's been shopping happily all by herself and not letting me tag along.
SHE'S SUCH A MEANIE! She purposely gave me a call to tell me that she was shopping all by herself and she ain't getting me anything and she even gave me that horrible laughter. Ö
Evil her. ): Like mother like daughter eh ? My sister's that like too! She's nothing you can ever imagine. o: She uhberdamnbloodyfreaking evil, after what she's done today.
Nope, my lips are sealed. (: Not gonna say a word about it, hehe.

:D :D :D

Was lectured on the ways of life.
I've learnt, I've understood. Yeah, I have decided to follow my heart.
& do what's right.

Tags replied ! :D :

siyi : what d' ya mean? LOL? o.o
mk : The :D is to show that I'm happy? Get it ? (: huhuh?
Bryan : I'd believe her instead ! (:
... : Woahwoah ? ARE YOU A COUNSELLOR? :D :D
Yongxin : I definately remember youuuu ! (: psps (x never keep in touch,
Alonzo : Then hope I'd remember after replying my tags! :D LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment