Friday, March 13, 2009

Freaking DOWN.

Damn.

I bloodyfreaking hate this life of mine a lot.
& like wow, people are so cheerful everyday and I envy them.
Question is, how the hell are they able to keep up that smile for so long?
H-O-W ? I can only fake it for awhile and after that, it's no more.

I absolutely hate people trying to interfere into my private life.
Who do they think they are? & what a hypocrite she is.
Acting like she knows everything so well? Like everything's HER way?
I don't know what she's up to luh, I seriously can't be bothered. fxckzxit.
I HATE HER ! I want to shoot her with any horrible word here.
AHHHHHHHHHERHEBtaeowrhyteu __ trssdtjh. !

( I wish Ryan/Bryan was here to let me vent my anger on him. )
They're good people I tell ya.
They let me hurt them, physically, without shedding blood.

Good anger management.
Life sucks to da maximum.

No comments:

Post a Comment