Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Evocative music.

Tsk.

Currently I'm having like some brain malfunction right now luh huh.
I can't really concentrate properly.
Anyway, I can say that updating my blog is supaduper tiring now.
So many things to say yet I don't know how to put it.
Sigh. How awesome, I have problems starting with the first word and even at the end.
It takes around 30 minutes to finish a line. Damn.

The picture is pretty clear now. Probably I've made a wrong turn in life.
True, I'm the only decision maker in my own life, but I have doubts about who I am.
Apparently, I've changed. Unlikely to be for the better. Ponder? I shouldn't.
Can't avoid it somehow. I'm loosing my interests, each and every one of them.
I have a mind of my own and I'll face it alone. I'm getting what I deserve.

Life is hard, screw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment